Handcrafted Tibetan Singing Bowl Set for Yoga, Meditation and Prayers
Singing bowls are a type of bell used by many people across the World, and are also known as Tibetan Singing Bowls, Rin or Suzu gongs (both mean 'Bell' in Japanese), and Himalayan Bowls.
- Comes in a Complete Beautiful Gift Box
- Features Handcrafted Design
- Helps you Relax and Calm with the Soothing Healing Sound and Reduces Stress
- Balances your Throat Chakra, Relaxes your Body and Mind, Calm your Nerves
- Ideal for Yoga, Meditation and Prayers
Perfect for yoga
- The singing bowl is used worldwide for yoga, meditation and spiritual healing.
- Your singing bowl comes with a silk cushion, a wooden mallet. This bowl would be a great gift.
- It is from excellent quality it produces long lasting sounds, which evoke a deep state of relaxation.
- It is really easy to play singing bowl that will help your stress.
How to Play Singing Bowls:
- Place the Singing Bowl on your Straight Palm
- Strike the side of a singing bowl
- Rub gently around the Rim with a Mallet
- Now you are able to generate the Resonant Sound
- Practice and Play with it
- Opening diameter: 9.5cm(4 Inches)
- Height: 4.5cm
- Material: bell metal and copper
- Net weight: 0.38kg
- 1x Singing Bowl
- 1x Silk Cushion
- 1x Mallet
- 1x Gift Box
▲ NOT SOLD IN STORES! ▲
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping. It takes 1-7 Business Days (Most of the time closer to 5)
- Free returns in 30 days ( No questions asked )
- 24x7 support available via email and chat.
Due to high demand and custom manufacturing, and dependent on geographical location average shipping time is within 2-4 weeks. Sometimes less than 2 weeks depending on the location.
Free returns in 30 days (No questions asked)
24x7 support available via email and chat.