Mantra Charm Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Wood Bead Bracelet
The six True Words: Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum is the most common mantra in Tibet, recited by Buddhists and seen around Tibet very frequently. Tibetan Buddhists believe that saying the mantra, Om Mani Padme Hum, out loud or silently to oneself, invokes the powerful benevolent attention & blessings of Chenrezig, the embodiment of compassion.
- Om (ohm)- Om is the sound or “vibration” of the universe. This sound is the most important of all; but in the context of chanting and mantras, it is meant destroy attachments to ego and establish generosity.
- Ma (mah)- Removes the attachment to jealousy and establishes ethics.
- Ni (nee)- Removes the attachment to desire and establishes patience.
- Pad (pahd)- Removes the attachment to prejudice and establishesperseverance.
- Me (meh)- Removes the attachment to possessiveness and establishes concentration.
- Hum (hum)- Removes the attachment to hatred and establishes wisdom.
This mantra chain of bracelet brings you joy and peaceful vibrations. Supposedly, it also represents wisdom, the union of learning & enlightenment. The bead material is totally natural coconut shell, crafted adjustable to your wrist size.
- Item type: bracelet
- Material: 100% natural coconut shell
- Size: adjustable
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING